Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Egg Salad, Weight Watcher eTools online

A little variation from the norm!  I'm doing a review for a recipe I found online.  I just had a craving for egg salad, a bunch of boiled eggs laying around, and motive.  That eTools is quite handy.  I found one for 3pps per half cup serving.  And it was delish.  Now warning... you may need to spend a few hours alone after eating this if you catch my drift or maybe you DON'T want to catch my drift. *blush*

The Ingredients:
The Final Dish:

If you know me (do you know me?), you know I added and changed some things... I just couldn't fathom the thought of discarding egg yolks for two measley egg whites, so I only used 4 whole eggs and left out the 2 eggs needed for the whites.  It's not fair. Then I added some celery, pickles, and regular onions because I forgot to buy chives.  I only used 1/4 cup serving of the yummy goodness (instead of 1/2 cup) b/c it looked like plenty and made TWO sandwiches.  I'm a sucker for quantity.  I used my 1pps per slice of bread-bread and viola!  An egg salad sammich that even my non-weight watchering husband enjoyed.  I think next time I'll add a little dill to give it even more zing!

Click the following url http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=108261 for the ingredient list and instructions.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment