Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blueberry-Buttermilk Cobbler, p.183

Hello, lover!  I have to admit that this is a dish that should be doubled and shared with the masses.  With only 5 ingredients I questioned it severely, being the cobbler connoisseur that I am.  If you love a good cobbler as much as I, then this will be a treat for you at only 4pp per serving.  Note: If you accidentally buy regular baking mix instead of low fat (like me), it increases your points per serving by 1.

The 5 Ingredients:

The Final Dish:

My only complaint is I made this in an 8x8 baking dish and the recipe forced me to cut it into 8 (yes EIGHT!) servings.  So, that my friends, is a small portion.   I guess I can't complain too loudly b/c isn't portion control the skill I lacked until starting Weight Watchers in the first place?  Yes. Yes, it is was.

Will I make this again?  Yes, in fact I want to grow and harvest my own blueberries for this recipe alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment