Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chicken, Cheddar, and Apple Panini, p.33

Holy panini, Batman!  This is one yummy sandwich! I don't have a panini maker so I used a grill pan with my never-used-cute-little bacon press (it has a picture of a cute piggy on the iron part and everything).  My result was a perfectly crunchy panini!  Made according to the recipe it's 3pp per serving.  That is half of a sandwhich, people.  Totally not gon' happen, right?  So, go ahead and call this a 6 pp lunch... and if you do it like I did... (follow me down the page, please).

The 5 Ingredients:


 The Final Dish:

You'll totally turn it into a 10 pp sandwhich.  I used full fat cheddar because that's what I had and another slice of 1 pp bread (3 total) because I can.  Simply marvelous to look at, no?  (Even using my god-awful cell phone camera?!) I served it with baby spinach and arugula tossed with balsamic vinagar.  Totally worth every point.  Mmm!

I will make this again and dance the jig in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment